Office Hours: By appointment
Ph.D., Bioengineering, University of Pennsylvania, 1985
M.S.E., Electrical Engineering, University of Pennsylvania
B.S.E.E., State University of New York at Buffalo
Abbott Medical Research Award
Who’s Who in Frontiers of Science and Technology
IEEE Senior Membership, 1990
IEEE Millennium medal, 2000
Rutgers University Patent Award - two years
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Medicine and Biology Section
Institute of Electrical and Electronics (IEEE) Signal Processing Section
Scientific Advisory Board Member of Everist Genomics, Inc.
Cardiovascular dynamics, Blood pressure instrumentation and modeling, Mathematical and computer modeling of the Cardiovascular System, of Nonlinear Dynamic systems Applications for Physiological modeling.
- G. Drezewiecki, Textbook:“Lab Manual for Biomedical Engineering Devices and Systems”, 2014, 1st Edition, Cognella Press, 2013.
- G. Drzewiecki, “Lab Manual for Biomedical Engineering Devices and Systems”, Revised Edition, Cognella Press, 2014.
- G. Drzewiecki, J. K-J. Li, A. Noordergraaf, Modeling Vascular Vibrations:Autoregulation and Vascular Sound, Chapter 14, Biomedical Engineering Handbook, CRC Press, 2015.
- G. Drzewiecki, Noninvasive Blood Pressure and Mechanics: Chapter 55, Biomedical Engineering Handbook, CRC Press, 2010.
- G. Drzewiecki, H. Katta, A Pfafnl, D. Bello, Active and Passive Stethoscope Frequency Transfer Functions, IEEE Signal Processing Conference, Philadelphia, 2015.
- G. Drzewiecki, A.Pfanl, D. Bello, and D. Dicken, Active and Passive Stehoscope Frequency Transfer Functions, MetroCON, Dallas, TX., 2015.
- G. Krishna, G. Drzewiecki, and H. Katta, Force Derived Applanation Tonometry for High and Low Deflections in a Phantom Vessel, BMES Conference, San Antonio, TX., 2015.
- G. Hegyi and G. Drzewiecki, Nonlinear Dynamic Model of Baroreceptor Blood Pressure Regulation: Experiments and Theory, In Press, 2015.
- A. Green and G. Drzewiecki, “Computational Left Ventricular Heart Failure Model with Patient Specific Inputs and Outputs”, NE Bioengineering Conference, Rochester Institute of Technology, NY, 2015.